INDOOR GO-KARTING FOR KIDS.
Junior karting allows children that are eight and older, and at least 48” tall, to experience the thrill of high-performance go-karting in a safe, controlled environment. Our specially-designed junior karts feature seat belts, roll bars and automatic shutoff in the event of an emergency, meaning that your junior racer will enjoy speeds of up to 25MPH in extremely safe conditions. Kids race against the clock and each other, and receive detailed print-outs of their lap times, position, and ranking information after the race. The data from the race is also stored electronically so that children can keep track of their improvements every time they race. The scores can even be viewed online, providing young racers with everything that they need to develop their skills.
LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF SAFE JUNIOR KART RACING
Our junior go kart racing is intended not only to provide children with the opportunity to experience the excitement of indoor kart racing, but also the tools and the education they need to get someday be good drivers. Children can learn about speed, control, braking, turning, passing and on-track etiquette. For children with advanced skills as well as those who are interested in learning advanced techniques, we also offer junior karting leagues and one-on-one training.
BIRTHDAY PARTIES, GROUP EVENTS AND MORE FOR KIDS!
Our on-site Event Sales Manager would be thrilled to help create the perfect birthday party or event for your son or daughter. From party rooms to catering to trophies, plan an event that your child will never forget at Autobahn Indoor Speedway. Contact us to learn more about parties and events today! Group discount rates available.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RESTRICTIONS.
- Junior kart racers must be at least 48″ tall and 8 years old.
- All racers must also be able to wear a helmet (which we provide) and fit in the kart seat with the safety harness attached.
- Closed toe shoes are required (we have loaners and fresh socks if you need them).
- Racers under 18 must be accompanied by the parent on their first visit or the child must bring the waiver below signed by a parent along with a photocopy of the parent’s driver’s license.
- Do not race if you have any medical conditions including seizures, or heart or back issues. Consult your doctor if you are unsure if it is safe for you to race.